ONI is looking for a Data Scientist with an excellent background in super-resolution microscopy. You will join our fast moving software team to help build the next generation of data analysis tools, unlocking the true power of super-resolution and fluorescence microscopy.
ONI strives to remove barriers to entry throughout the life science discovery process: from sample preparation, through acquisition, into analysis. Our team is focused on automating the full experimental pipeline by building expert knowledge into our software and algorithms to empower our users to reveal new and deeper insights into their applications.
As an experienced member of the team, you will be at the heart of developing new tools and techniques for super-resolution data analysis. You will take a leading role working closely with Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Application Development Scientists, and Hardware R&D, to help develop novel tools and techniques that will be key to the development of ONI’s latest product offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Have an in-depth understanding of fluorescence-based super-resolution technologies, including state of the art techniques.
- Be up to date with current state of the art approaches and literature for SMLM data analysis such as clustering, co-localization, average molecule inference, or molecular counting.
- Be confident in applying domain specific knowledge to the development of algorithms.
- Have a strong background in mathematics, probability, and statistics.
- Demonstrate experience with writing software for image processing and analysis.
- Be able to independently lead research projects within a team.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, thrive in group discussions and be an able communicator with colleagues with diverse technical backgrounds.
- Have a passion for learning, working in a team, teaching others and making a real impact on the world.
What you have:
- PhD, in a relevant technical field, with more than two years of industry or academic experience developing tools and algorithms for single-molecule localization microscopy imaging, such as dSTORM or DNA PAINT.
To apply, you can contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or follow this link and apply directly trough our website.
JOIN US ! ONI is recruiting ! To see our open positions click here. We’re always looking for great people to join our community across different disciplines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com