In the reflection of the success of the first ImaBio meeting in 2019, we are planning the next edition of ImaBio young scientist conference in which:
- We plan to organise workshops, round tables and poster sessions.
- There will be also Oral presentation & Poster contest as last year.
- To increase the networking and scientific interactions, an Aperitif Informal Evening (paid) session will be organised.
- Rule: no registration fee for PhD & postdocs
Conference will be divided in 4 thematical sessions:
1) Chemistry – innovative imaging probes
2) Optics – new microscopy techniques
3) Biology – new discoveries thanks to fluorescence imaging
What are our aims?
- Provide space for young researchers from all over France to show their work and debate
- Enable networking and collaborations by bringing scientific diversity of three fields together
- Direct scientific training (Workshops at platforms)
- Career development (contact with academic & private sector)
- Answering old and new challenges of biological imaging with emerging tools!!
This event will be accessible online :
Discover the program : http://imabio-cnrs.fr/2nd-iysn-conference-program/
Discover the booklet : http://imabio-cnrs.fr/iysn2020_booklet-1/